Unifying collaboration, support, and rewards to optimize consumer health
The one health platform to engage, empower, and change behavior
Optima Curis helps patients and consumers get and stay healthy and improve wellbeing, which helps organizations achieve the promise of better outcomes from value-based healthcare, consumer-centricity, and population health management.
We do this by offering
An easy-to-deploy, unified consumer health platform
• Communication and Collaboration tools enabling connections between consumer, care team, family, peers and community organizations
• Social Networking to inform and support
• Incentives and Rewards to reward small steps, promote bigger change, and drive patient engagement
The platform must deliver collaboration, support, and rewards together to achieve lasting behavior change and preventive health.
• Right care dynamic and offers value that promotes patient usage
Which enables our customers to
• Change health behaviors
• Navigate the care system successfully
• Realize PHM objectives more quickly
• Increase revenue and lower cost
• Optimize patient experience for satisfaction and loyalty
Addressing healthcare’s major trends
Three powerful dynamics are intersecting to drive major transformation of healthcare. The challenges demand new platforms and approaches. Our comprehensive solution is based on understanding these challenges and meeting them head-on.
What is Needed
Collaboration, Support, Rewards
Emphasis is shifting from treating health conditions to preventing them and creating wellbeing through consumer education, engagement, and behavior change.
The benefits in cost savings and health quality promise to be enormous.
The only way to bring about such change is to create a rich environment where collaboration, support, and rewards all work together for caregivers, patients, consumers, family, peers, and community members. Partial solutions won’t do.
Unfortunately, there is a Solutions Gap
Available technology options generally fail to deliver because:
• They are limited scope "point solutions", addressing specific health conditions, focused on one activity, or other constrained approaches.
• They lack strong incentives and rewards, often failing to motivate small changes in service of larger ones.
• They have no or limited social networking capability that consumers will use.
• They tend to be fragmented - each organization has its own portal, for example, discouraging consumer use.
• Key stakeholders such as community-based organizations are not involved.
Finally, the Right Solution
eCuris is an easy-to-deploy, unified consumer health platform. It was developed with the purpose of delivering collaboration, support, and rewards together in order to achieve lasting behavior change and preventative health.
How eCuris is Unique
eCuris offers the necessary blend of comprehensiveness, broad participation, and timeliness to make the platform something people will use regularly as it delivers high value and high impact.
How it works
The eCuris Platform consists of three main components, each of which supports the overall goals of enhancing collaboration, support, and rewards in order to improve customer health. The components include:
A secure, real-time way for all participants to communicate and coordinate care. Healthboard enables connections between the consumer, the care teams, family members, peers and community organizations in an easy-to-use and fun format. Conduct centralized care conversations, interoffice communications, and collaboration with external partners.
Moderated, secure social communities to engage and inform, find and interact with community organizations, collaborate with caregivers, family and others, build peer support networks.
A flexible application for complete health incentive management. Administer goal setting, reward achievements, and maintain an active marketplace for both the organization and the consumer. The convenient platform adheres to best practices in health incentivization by allowing recognition of small steps by patients that lead to larger lifestyle changes.
Uses & Markets
The eCuris Unified Consumer Health Platform offers a flexible and robust foundation to deliver benefits in a wide range of use cases and care settings, including:
A brief look at three examples will help you understand how we support some of the most important healthcare needs and initiatives.
Transition of Care
• Intake Form Completion
• Transition of Care Assessment/Behavior Change & Home Assessment
Review of Chronic Care Management Program Services
• Bilateral transmission of documentation
Peace of Mind
• Connect with family on transition
Chronic Care Management
Support from Providers and Staff
• Communication via App with SMS/Email alerts
• Communicate w/entire Care Team including loved ones
• Education distribution
• Referrals (Medical and Community Based)
• Remote Monitoring through automated surveys, alerts, notifications, etc
Establishing a Medical Home
• Remote Access to Providers
• Medication reminders/alerts
• Automated Surveys and Assessments
• Medication Reminders and Alerts
• Remote Access to Medical Home
eCuris is the ideal platform for a variety of organizations to engage their patients and communities. Convenient setup, affordable per patient/member per month pricing, and ease of use for all participants make eCuris attractive to:
Optima Curis’s commitment to unifying collaboration, support, and rewards to optimize consumer health reaches across the care spectrum, benefiting providers and patients at all points within the industry.
& Care Providers
• Offers one stop platform for patient interaction, monitoring and engagement
• Helps achieve Population Health Management and Value Based Care goals
• Increases revenue and reduces costs of care
• Produces care delivery efficiency gains
• Promotes customer satisfaction, loyalty and increased market share
• Allows easier engagement with healthcare system
• Helps get and stay informed about health
• Connects circle of care easily
• Rewards small steps
• Drives lasting behavior change
• Peace of mind for family and others as they stay informed
• Expands ability to connect with patients and health consumers
• Integrate with all organizations in the care continuum
• Increases organizations visibility in the community
• Offers services though the platform.
• Streamline referrals
Because building the community is what counts, we offer attractive pricing for organizations to be able to deploy eCuris to the broadest possible set of caregivers, patients, consumers, and other parties and to apply the platform to a wide range of use cases.
Cloud-based software subscription service.
Ongoing Per-Person-Per-Month subscription based on number of patients & health workers enrolled on platform starting at $1.00 and ranging to under $.50 for volume.
Large enterprise pricing available.
The eCuris Innovator Program
Optima Curis maintains selective partnerships with healthcare organizations who provide valuable feedback and input on eCuris unified consumer health platform in return for favorable subscription rates and other benefits.
Our Executive Leadership Team
Chief Executive Officer
Paul Viskovich is the founder and CEO of Optima Curis Inc. Paul has over 20 years of experience in the healthcare software industry. Prior to Optima Curis, Paul served as President of Orion Health in North America where he led the company from start up to one of the leading Health IT companies in North America.
Chief Operating Officer
Co-founder Mark Boudreau is the COO of Optima Curis Inc. and brings more than 30 years of success across the technology, product and service, and healthcare industries. Mark previously served as a partner at Accenture and Vice President of Strategy at Orion Health.
Dr. Richard Castaldo
Chief Medical Officer
Dr. Castaldo has broad healthcare experience, serving as a primary care physician for 25 years. He has a deep background in research, addiction and sports medicine. Dr. Castaldo is very active as a primary care physician, Medical Director of several health plans and a palliative care program. He is also physician for Men’s Division I Hockey at Niagara University.
Josh is passionate about making a difference in healthcare both nationally and globally. He is an accomplished manager and leader with years of experience in public health, care management, health information technology, and community engagement. His expertise includes strategic planning and implementation, community and patient engagement, practice transformation, and program development.
Chief Legal Officer
Stacey Cannon has 20 years of experience in corporate law related to international healthcare and associated technologies.
We are a growing company. If you are interested in joining our team, please contact us email@example.com
John D. Halamka MD, MS
International Healthcare Innovation Professor at Harvard Medical School, Chief Information Officer of the Beth Israel Deaconess System, and a practicing emergency physician. John has served the Bush administration, the Obama administration, and governments throughout the world planning their healthcare IT strategy.
Nikao is currently COO at Lucidity, which provides a blockchain protocol that provides transparency and authenticity for digital advertising analytics. Previously he co-founded the mobile advertising platform AdColony and exited in 2014 for $350 million.
Previously VP of HIT for Blue Shield of CA, Simon brings 20 years of experience driving value and improving clinical outcomes. He advises on product strategy.
Invest in Optima Curis
Optima Curis welcomes inquiries about investment in the company. Please contact us for further information:firstname.lastname@example.org
Optima Curis is pleased to be certified from Dagda Partners
Dagda certifies that Optima Curis is a Socially Impactful company. The Optima Curis’ eCuris platform can provide impactful outcomes on the patient population and the healthcare system worldwide, based on the
• Social Impact investing refers to investments made with the intention to generate a measurable, beneficial social impact alongside a financial return.
News & Events
September 26, 2018
Optima Curis Awarded Social Impact Investment Certification by Dagda Partners
Optima Curis, Inc. is proud to announce its certification as a Social Impact Investment company by Dagda Partners, LLCRead more
August 30, 2018
Transforming Community Engagement in Healthcare
Optima Curis Inc has announced the release of eCuris version 8 of their market leading social, collaboration, and rewards platform for health.Read more
HIMSS, February 12-14, Orlando, FL
MedCity Engage Innovation Showcase, November 6-7, La Jolla, CA.
Unifying collaboration, support and rewards to optimize consumer health
Please join us for a convenient Webinar on a truly unified platform approach. What you’ll learn:
• Why collaboration, support and rewards must work together to achieve outcomes.Click here to register
• How to ensure a wide range of users will engage with a social platform.
• The need to create a robust, ongoing rewards system.
VideoseCuris OverviewHow the eCuris Rewards Platform works